Lauer Architecture has extensive experience in Energy Efficient Design using masonry, wood, steel and concrete structures, including ICF and AAC. Completed project types include Commercial & Retail, Multi-Family & High-End Residential, Historic Renovation, Healthcare & Educational Architecture. Lauer Architecture uses the latest technology to study, design and produce the highest quality buildings. Focus is on meeting the client’s need for function and budget with creativity and excitement. Progressive Design is achieved through the use of new materials available and finding new uses for existing ones in expressive forms.
- Designs refined from concept to completion using 3D Modeling
- Site Development and Master Site Plans
- Schematic and Design Development
- Accurate Construction Documents and Specifications
- Permit Drawings prepared by a registered architect
- Interiors and Landscaping, Renovations and Additions
- Presentation Renderings and Animations